AP Physics and Chemistry
- ExScitonis is offering AP Physics 1 and Chemistry preparatory classes from 01/09/2021. All classes will be on weekend either Saturday or Sunday
- Duration: 16 weeks. 2 hours of lecture and problem solving + 30 minutes doubts session every week.
- Tuition: $1100 for entire course (40 hrs. of Instructor led classroom) or $300 per month (January, February, March and April).
- Class size is limited to small group so register early.
- You can register for either AP Physics 1, AP Chemistry or both.
Why take AP course
- Stand out in university admissions
- Earn university credit
- Skip introductory university classes
- Save money on tuition
What is covered in AP Physics 1
AP Physics 1 is equivalent to a first-semester college course in algebra-based physics. The course covers Newtonian mechanics (including rotational dynamics and angular momentum); work, energy, and power; and mechanical waves and sound. It also introduces electric circuits.
What is covered in AP Chemistry
AP Chemistry is an introductory college-level chemistry course. Students cultivate their understanding of chemistry through inquiry-based lab investigations as they explore the four Big Ideas: scale, proportion, and quantity; structure and properties of substances; transformations; and energy.